There were so many memorable moments of this year's Commencement. A few of them stood out for us. Check out our top five #granitegrad moments.
1. The day was perfect with a beautiful venue and gorgeous weather. Check out our graduation day set up!
The #granitegrad stage is ready for the ceremony!Posted by Granite State College on Sunday, 7 June 2015
2. Our teachers and leadership were on the sidelines applauding the graduates as they made their way to their seats.
And we're off #granitegradPosted by Granite State College on Sunday, 7 June 2015
3. Our new president, Mark Rubinstein, personally thanked every vet for their service. The entire stadium broke out into applause and gave a standing ovation for the active military and veteran graduates.
4. Alumni were there to support their #granitegrad.
In 2012, Amy and Adam received their associates from Granite State. They once again crossed the stage hand-in-hand to receive their bachelor's.
Andrew with his family Elizabeth (M.S. Leadership, 2014) and Tru. Their baby Tru has been to two Commencements!
5. Our final memorable moment is that many of our graduate's journeys are not going to stop at Commencement.
From our #granitegrad speakerPosted by Granite State College on Sunday, 7 June 2015
Following her BS in Psychology from Granite State, Melissa Brogna is going after her Masters in Social Work.
Brock Holmes is going for his Master of Science in Leadership at Granite. He is pictured here with his wife, Loretta Holmes, who is a 2014 GSC Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing Grad.
Congratulations to all our gradutes! What were some of your most memorable moments? What are your plans after commencement? Leave us a comment.